Five-ish (to the point) things I do daily to bring joy into my life. (2 sets of 5=10)
1. Meditate every morning. (& practice yoga)
2. Avoid abrasive people. (Avoid conflict)
3. Read. Blog. Write. Listen.
4. Take care of something. (People, pets, garden...)
5. Confront something that I'm avoiding. (Confront conflict)
6. Make a plan. (& put plan into immediate action...Note below: Joy Inducing Plan #1 and Plan #2)
7. Focus on something beautiful and alive. (Nature, babies, people...)
8. Focus on something beautiful and created. (Music, art, food...)
9. Notice. (Life, others, growth)
10. Appreciate. Appreciate. Appreciate.
SING ALONG: And now blogger friends, a most corny opportunity to karaoke along with We'll sing in the sunshine, lyrics included.
Plan # 1: Stop being too serious. Plan # 2: Stop making sense. (David Byrne-ism.)
Cringe and laugh along with this Helen Redding Muppet Show selection:
What the heck! Watch David Move in the poorly recorded little gem!
And finally any blogger who reads OWL blog and/or who needs a joy boost is free to copy and give themselves the Sukipoet Impartial "Puppy Love" Award- okay [confessional tone] I named it...I can't help it; I like words [yes, I know, a healthy rationalization, which I consider to be a necessary joy inducing skill--Bloggers note, (again) this follow on is an advanced level rationalization].