Featured Post

TOURIST FOR THE DAY in PUERTO RICO

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Reflections


After reading Julia and Julia, which is a novel about a woman who creates a cooking project with an accompanying blog in order to revitalize her life, I have decided to start a blog. I have always loved the feeling of inspiration that comes from starting a new project and I hope that this new beginning brings with it vibrancy and energy. I enjoy yoga and writing, and I welcome discussions on these topics.

I hope that if you, too, would like to find an oasis of communication that supports peace and goodwill that you would respond here at Oasis Writing Link (OWL). I see this as an online communication journal with the goal of uplifting while accepting all that life has to offer. AUM

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of computer mediated communiation. I, too, am a practicing yogini and I wonder what you think is the most common misunderstanding about yoga?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, this is great, I do have to start doing yoga with you. I feel guilty now after reading you blog,
    Dapmar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip! I also like to hold poses for a long time and its good to know that I can bend my knees a bit so that now I can relax and hold a while longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I practice yoga I feel connected and meditative but I noticed that you meditate, too. I'm curious about what your practice is and wonder why do you also meditate?

    ReplyDelete

Start a conversation with your comments here...