Featured Post

TOURIST FOR THE DAY in PUERTO RICO

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am Love, a thought-idea...

I am love

a thought-idea

I am love

Breathe

from in to out ...from out to in...

I am Love

I am Now ...the ever present moment

I am love

There is no there, there is only here

I am love

I am infinity, eternity expressed

I am love

In me white is black, black is white

I am love

I am rainbow's arrow

shooting kindness into the hearts of All

I am love

I am compassion

I am love

I am yearning realized

I am love

I am gratitude expressed

I am love

I am All in love, by love, with love...

I am restored beauty, never lost

I am love

I am gold thread in conflict, offering a way out

I am love

Ever-present love

I am tenderness, care,


the first green leaf of spring,


the resting hope of winter...

I am love

Look, only notice...see

I am love

You are love

We are love's perfection expressed

by our choice of love

You are love

You are Thy precious moment

You are love

We are thought ideas, unveiled as love

We are harmony's chimes caressed

by gentled wind

We are love

We are angelic visions, fragrantly blooming

We are love

We are love

I am love

You are love

All is love,

the safety-pin, fear dispersed, hope understood,

Love

Copywrite 2009 All Rights Reserved by Cynthia S. Pittmann

6 comments:

  1. Loved the Enya "Watermark" nature video. Beautiful and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spiritually uplifting song and video. I kept thinking of the affirmation you selected for the title. It comes from the "I Am Love poem" you posted in November, right? "I am Love...you are Love, we are Love...there is only love." Beautiful sentiment! namaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Adi Shakti and Yogini! The title comes from the poem in the November 9, 2008 posting...you are welcome to scroll down and re-read it. I think it is more effective if it is read out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cynthia, I love this song, is it from the enya's album, my gosh you're an expert blogger, how can you download all these things, I"m trying to read all the entries, but I can't be sitting for a long time,
    D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wrote something and it didn't go through, it's aggravating, I love this song, is it enya's,
    D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daphne, about blogging, I learn it, forget it, learn it again...I'm waiting for the cycle to stop!

    ReplyDelete

Start a conversation with your comments here...